Attend a FREE seminar
Seminars are held monthly. Learn about vision therapy in a small group setting.Reserve your space
Schedule a consultation
Meet one-on-one with a vision therapist to discuss your individual needs.Schedule now
What to expect at vision therapy
Vision therapy involves a variety of exercises. Take a look at some typical therapy activities.See activities
Many conditions are treatable with vision therapy
- Tracking issues (loss of place/skipping of words when reading)
- Disorders of convergence/divergence (eye teaming issues)
- Problems with focusing (accommodation)
- Vision changes with TBI (traumatic brain injury)
- Vision-related learning problems
- Visual sensory and visual motor integration (eye-hand coordination)
- Visual Processing Disorder
- Visual changes due to neurological disorders
- Eye turn (strabismus)
- Lazy eye (amblyopia)
Vision Therapy Academy is proud to celebrate the successes of our patients.Meet them and hear their stories
Are you an educator?
As a teacher, counselor or school staff member, you see children as they learn. When they read, when they do written work, or when they look at chalkboards or screens, certain behaviors may stand out as red flags.
Vision problems often lie at the root of what can appear in the classroom to be a more serious learning difficulty and can often manifest themselves as something they are not.See our teacher's guide and symptom checklist for signs of a vision problem.